Gobara Herbicide (Systemic Herbicide)
₦4,500 – ₦54,000
This is a systemic general weed killer for the control of annual and perenial weeds on arable land.
Active Ingredient: 360g/L Glyphosate isopropylamine salt with 100% surfactant.
Quantity Size: 1Litre Bottle (12 bottles in a carton)
Direction of Use:
- Gobara may be applied by Knapsack or tractor-mounted sprayer at a pressure not exceeding 2kg/cm2 or 30p.s.I.
- Should be applied at the rain-free period of at least 6 hours before spraying.
- Do not mix other herbicides or add other wetter’s.
- Take extreme care to avoid drift onto another crop.
- With wider application weeds should be at least 10cm trailer than crops.
- Introduce crops 7-14 days after application.