Haifa Bonus (NPK 15-8-33)
Haifa bonus is an innovative and efficient high-K foliar formulation. It is common for its foliar application to increase yields and to improve yield of fruit trees and other crops.
This package consist of 15% nitrogen, 8% phosphorus and 33% potassium. Foliar Fertilizer is developed to enable spraying of high concentrated solution which reduces the number of applications needed and without scorching of the foliage.
Advantage of Haifa Bonus (NPK 15-8-33)
- Haifa bonus consists of pure, fully-soluble nutrients only.
- It is free of harmful compounds such as chloride, sodium, perchlorate, excessive sulfate. etc.
- Fertilizer is compatible for tank mixing with a large variety of pesticides and fungicides.
- It contains a specially developed adjuvant for better adhesion to the leaf surface, improved absorption and prolonged action.
Benefits of Haifa Bonus Fertilizer
- Grant crops with full benefits of foliar nutrition
- Remains on the leaves and nourish the plant over time.
- Optimizes the adhesion of fertilizer to the leaf surface.
- Improves its absorption
- Acts fast and effective for treating nutrient deficiencies.
- Foliar nutrition lead to growth and yield improvement.
- Activate particular plant mechanisms
Tips for a successful foliar spray
- Spray during the cooler and more humid hours of the day.
- Apply foliar spray when wind is low
- Never spray plants under stress.
- Test for possible side-effects by a small trail, spraying a week prior to the intended commercial treatments.
- After spraying rinse thoroughly the sprayer and its parts with fresh water.
Setting Application Rates
- Consider both spray concentration and spray volume.
- If you apply smaller (or larger) volume than recommended, increase ( or decrease) the fertilizer concentration of the spray solution accordingly, to keep the total application rate per unit of area.
- Avoid concentrated sprays, as they might scorch leaves.
- Plants in areas of humid climate tend to have thinner leaf cuticle, which make them more susceptible to phytotoxcity.
Preparation of tank mix
- Fill 1/4 – 1/3 of the spray tank with water. Add the entire amount of the fertilizer and then fill up the tank with water.
- When preparing tank mix that includes pesticides, it is advisable:
- -To keep the pH of the spray solution at level of 5.5 – 6.5, to avoid alkaline hydrolysis of the pesticides.
- -To perform a compatibility test of the spray-mix prior to large-scale treatment
- In order to supply plants with adequate dose of foliar-applied potassium, repeated sprays are required.
Note: Increasing spray concentration to save on applications may result in leaf scorching.
You can check other ratio of Haifa Bonus Here