Wacot Bounty fertilizer contains the elements nitrogen (N) which is good at making the leaves grow, phosphorus (P) which improves fruit and/or flower production as well as root growth, and potassium (K) that is great for overall plant health .
Often the soil the plants are growing in lacks some of these nutrients, so by adding them in as a fertilizer, plants do better. This fertilizer increase plants’ tolerance towards pests. This has reduced their reliance on insecticides and herbicides, thereby, producing healthier crops.
This fertilizer contains nitrogen which is used by the plant to produce leafy growth and formation of stems and branches. Plants most in need of nitrogen include grasses and leafy vegetables such as cabbage and spinach. Phosphorus is also an essential element contained in this product which is needed for seed germination and root development. It is needed particularly by young plants forming their root systems and by fruit and seed crops. Root vegetables such as carrots, swedes and turnips obviously need plentiful phosphorus to develop well. Potassium has the chemical symbol K from its Latin name kalium and is also part of this fertilizer composition. It promotes flower and fruit production and is vital for maintaining growth and helping plants resist disease. It is also used in the process of building starches and sugars so is needed in vegetables and fruits. Carrots, parsnips, potatoes, tomatoes and apples all need plenty of potassium to crop well.
Composition of Wacot Bounty fertilizer
- Nitrogen: 15%
- Phosphorous: 15%
- Potassium: 15%
Benefits of Wacot Bounty fertilizer
- Wacot fertilizer helps increase the crop yield and provide enough food to feed the large population.
- The product is predictable and reliable.
- They are water-soluble and can easily dissolve in the soil. Hence, they are easily absorbed by the plants.
- The phosphorus present in the fertilizers helps in the faster development of roots and formation of seeds in the plants.
- They provide the soil with the necessary nutrients and microbes for the growth of the plants.
Read more on some other fertilizer: Calcium nitrate, Borax Decahydrate