Ortiva Top Fungicide 500ml from Syngenta brand is highly effective in helping farmers consistently grow and provide fresh and maximum crop yield in the market. ORTIVA TOP is a high-performance, broad-spectrum, new fungicide mixture with systemic, translaminar, and contact properties. It has a strong combination of protectant and curative activity, which makes the fungicide suitable at any time within the planting periods for the preventive and curative control of powdery mildew, leaf spots, rusts, and other diseases in ornamental crops, peas, and beans.
Active Ingredients Ortiva Top Fungicide 500ml
Ortiva Top has two powerful well-proven active ingredients for reliable disease control. These are: Azoxystrobin 200 g/lt and
Difenoconazole 125 g/lt. Its formulation is a soluble concentrate.
Benefits and Advantages of Using Ortiva Top:
- Ortiva Top helps plant leaves stay green for longer.
- Photosynthesis is more efficient when using Ortiva Top.
- There is a higher level of water stress tolerance.
- There is effective control of diseases such as; powdery mildew, rust, and leaf spot diseases.
- It helps ensure the excellent safety of the crop.
- The Ortiva Top is fully systemic and helps protect new growth.
Mode of Action:
First Class Protectant Activity: AZOXYSTROBIN
- It belongs to the strobilurin group.
- It inhibits spore germination at the early stages of fungal development.
- It gives excellent protection against invasion by fungal pathogens.
- It is also active against the post-germination stages of the fungal life cycle and confers anti-sporulate activity.
- Treated crops often display physiological benefits, such as enhanced greening which boosts marketable yield.
Powerful Curative Action: DIFENOCONAZOLE
- It belongs to the triazole group.
- This is taken up by the plant and acts on the fungal pathogen during penetration and haustoria formation.
- It stops the development of the fungi by interfering with the biosynthesis of sterols in cell membranes.
- Although the mode of action permits protective and curative use, it is recommended to apply the product early enough to avoid irreversible crop damage and build-up of the disease.
Prevention of Ortiva Top Fungicide 500ml:
- Do not use Ortiva top under extreme temperatures.
- Always apply treatment according to climatic conditions and infection Severity.