Padma 108 F1 Tomato Seeds (East West Seeds Brand)
Padma 108 F1 Hybrid Tomato Seeds (East West Seeds Brand) is a determinate tomato hybrid variety with good adaptation to warm and humid growing conditions. It is suitable for both fresh and processing.
Features of Padma 108 F1 Tomato Seeds
- Origin: Thailand
- Variety: Padma F1
- Maturity days: 60 to 65 days.
- Plant vigor: Moderate
- Shape: High round
- Firmness: Firm
- Seed pack: 5-gram pack.
- Resistance: Hr: ToMV, Fol 2, Vd, Ir: BW.
- Potential yield: 75 tonnes per hectare with good agronomic practices (GAP).
- It has an excellent performance in the tropical lowland rainy season.
Health Benefits of Padma 108 F1 Tomato Seeds
- Many health benefits have been attributed to tomatoes, and many of these can be linked to the high antioxidants, vitamin,s and mineral composition of the fruit.
- It also promotes good eye health because they are high in vitamin A, which is known to protect the retina and cornea. As well as this, it also contains a flavonoid called zeaxanthin, which helps the eye to filter harmful UV rays.
- High in vitamin C, they can help to boost the immune system, giving your body extra protection against colds and other viruses.
- contains the major dietary source of the antioxidant lycopene, which has been linked to many health benefits, including reduced risk of heart disease and cancer.
- They are also a great source of vitamin C, potassium, folate, and vitamin K.
- It contains Potassium an essential mineral, so helps prevent blood pressure and heart disease
- Calories: 18
- Water: 95%
- Protein: 0.9 grams
- Carbs: 3.9 grams
- Sugar: 2.6 grams
- Fiber: 1.2 grams
- Fat: 0.2 grams
Steps in Growing Padma 108 F1 Hybrid Tomato Seeds
- Sprinkle the seed thinly onto good-quality seed compost. Cover with 1.5mm of compost and water lightly with a watering can.
- Sow two seeds into a 7.5cm pot. Keep the compost moist but be careful not to overwater as wet conditions can encourage “damping-off” disease and other mold problems.
- After germination, remove the smaller plant.
- Pot on the tomato seedlings as soon as they are big enough to handle. Hold the plants by the leaves.
- Taking care not to touch the stems, transplant them into 7.5cm pots. Protect the plant from frost, cold winds, droughts, etc.
- If you want to grow them outside, plant tomatoes about 45cm apart leaving 75cm between the rows
Here are some of the specific benefits of Padma F1 Tomato:
- Disease and pest resistance: Padma F1 is resistant to bacterial wilt, fusarium oxysporum sp., and tomato mosaic virus. These are three of the most common diseases and pests that affect tomatoes, so Padma F1 is a good choice for farmers who want to reduce their risk of crop losses.
- High yields: Padma F1 is a high-yielding variety that can produce up to 100 tons per hectare. This is significantly higher than the average yield for traditional tomato varieties.
- Uniform, high-quality fruit: Padma F1 produces uniform, high-quality fruit that is marketable to both fresh and processing markets. The fruit are round, firm, and have a good red color.
- Adaptability: Padma F1 is adaptable to a wide range of growing conditions, including tropical climates. This makes it a good choice for farmers in many parts of the world.
In addition to the above benefits, Padma F1 Tomato is also a good source of vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C, potassium, folate, and vitamin K. It is also a good source of the antioxidant lycopene, which has been linked to many health benefits.
Other Hybrid Tomato Sahara F1, MaximF1
Searching for these?
– Padma 108 f1 tomato seeds price in nigeria
– Padma 108 f1 tomato seeds price
– Padma 108 f1 tomato seeds in nigeria
– Padma 108 f1 tomato seeds for sale
– diva f1 tomato
– platinum f1 tomato
– cobra 26 f1 tomato
– cobra f1 tomato