Tecnokel amino mix, a product of Agritecno, is an amino mix in a mixture of micronutrients with amino acids. This mix provides essential micronutrients like iron, manganese, zinc, copper, boron and molybdenum.
It is a liquid fertilizer for foliar application. Tecnokel amino mix represents a mixture of amino acids and water-soluble microelements. These are very important for the perfect development of plants.
It allows application in all plant types of vegetables, fruits, flowers, ornamental plants, lawns, and the best results show in common use with Tecamin Max in peppers, cucumbers, potatoes, strawberries, raspberries and cherries.
Uses and Benefits of Tecnokel Amino Mix
- For the prevention and correction of multiple deficiencies.
- Your citrus will get a shinier and smoother peel.
- The presence of amino acids in the mix stimulates metabolism.
- Tecnokel Amino Mix is used successfully against chlorosis and yellowing in open field peach.
- It is multiple deficiency correctors benefiting from the synergy of all essential micronutrients needed for the crop´s health.
- The application of the mix aids the production of less deformed fruits.
It aids the synchronized fruit setting.
- More flowering.
- At a pH of 6.5, Tecnokel Amino mix is composed of;
- Iron (Fe): 3%
- Manganese (Mn): 0.7%
- Zinc (Zn): 0.7%
- Copper (Cu): 0.3%
- Boron (B): 0.1%
- Molybdenum (Mo): 0.1%
- L-amino acids: 6%
- Apply at a dose of 0.15 to 0.20% (15-20 ml / 10 l of water).
- Apply 2-3 l/ha of Tecnokel Amino mix during vegetative growth to avoid deficiencies of micronutrients.
- The amino feasibly allows multiple application.
Similar products you would love can be found here.
Per Bottle, Per Carton