Vitaminolyte (100g) is a highly concentrated electrolyte supplement that provides essential vitamins, minerals, and amino acids to poultry and livestock. It is specifically formulated to help prevent and treat dehydration and electrolyte imbalances, which can occur due to various factors such as heat stress, diarrhea, and disease.
Benefits of Vitaminolyte
It offers a wide range of benefits for poultry and livestock, including:
- Prevents and treats dehydration and electrolyte imbalances
- Improves growth and production
- Enhances nutrient absorption
- Reduces stress
- Promotes overall health and well-being
It is a versatile supplement that can be used in various ways, including:
- As a drinking water additive
- As a feed additive
- As a direct oral drench
Vitaminolyte for Poultry
Vitaminolyte is particularly beneficial for poultry, especially during periods of heat stress or when they are experiencing diarrhea. It helps to maintain their electrolyte balance, which is crucial for their health and productivity.
Vitaminolyte for Livestock
Vitaminolyte is also an effective supplement for livestock, including cattle, sheep, and goats. It can be used to prevent and treat dehydration and electrolyte imbalances caused by various factors such as transport, disease, and weather conditions.
The price of Vitaminolyte varies depending on the brand, quantity, and retailer. However, it is generally an affordable supplement that provides excellent value for money.
In addition to the benefits listed above, it also offers the following advantages:
- Easy to use and administer
- Safe for all ages and species of poultry and livestock
- Palatable and readily accepted by animals
- Cost-effective solution
Overall, it is an essential supplement for any poultry or livestock producer. It helps to ensure the health and productivity of animals, while also providing a range of other benefits.
Here are some additional tips:
- Always follow the recommended dosage instructions.
- Store it in a cool, dry place.
- Monitor animals closely for signs of dehydration or electrolyte imbalances.
- Consult with a veterinarian if you have any concerns about using it.
Also, check Glucose Cee Energy Boost and Coccicare Anti Cocci