Decis 100 insceticide
Deltamethrin is the most effective synthetic pyrethroid insecticide in the world, being photo stable for use in agriculture. It is a non-systemic insecticide that works by touch and absorption and shows a wide spectrum control of insects that chew and suck.
Active ingeredient :
Deltamethrin 100 EC (11% w/w) is the active ingredient found in Decis 100 which is the most powerful and effective pyrethroid insecticide noted for a rapid knockdown effect.
Advantages of using Decis 100 insecticide:
- Noteworthy knockdown impact.
- Due to a variety of particular physico-chemical properties, deltamethrin exhibits good residual activity:
- Solubility in fatty tissues which allows a good penetration into leaf cuticles.
- Quite low vapor pressure, and therefore strong evaporation resistance.
- A single pure isomer is the most powerful synthetic pyrethroid which is found in Decis 100.
- Demonstrates repellent activity and properties of anti-feeding.
Mode of action :
Decis 100 acts on the insects by contact and ingestion. Its high lipophilicity provides a high affinity with the insect cuticle. In the insect body it affects the nerve transmission by acting on axon. It disrupts the conduction of the nervous influx by modifying the kinetics of the function of the sodium canal.
Crops and target pest
|Stem borer,Whorl maggot, Green Leaf Hopper
||Mode of application
|Fruit Crops, Vegetable Crops
||Caterpillars, Leaf eaters, beetles, leaf caterpillars, midges, noctuid moths, leaf insects, flea beetle, thrips, leafhopper
(100 ml/Ha)1 sachet of 4ml/400m2
|Dilute DECIS EXPERT in water and apply with a sprayer.
For a 15L spray, dilute one 4ml sachet of DECIS EXPERT in 15L of water to treat 400m2.
Preparation of the solution for 400m2:
Fill the tank with water by ¾ and pour the required dose (1 sachet). Complete the filling of the 15L tank and shake.
Shake moderately during spraying. Use well adapted spray nozzles to ensure perfect spread of the mixture.
2 to 3 application between 7 to 10 days.
- Do not inhale dust from the powder or spray mist.
- Stop eye contact and prolonged or excessive skin contact.
- Following use, wash infected clothes.
- Following use or unintentional skin touch, wash with soap and water.
- Do not eat , drink, or smoke while mixing, using, or washing your hands and face or changing clothes.
- Stop spray falling through other crops, grazing, rivers , lakes, and non-treated areas.
- Clean the applicator after use and for other remedies until it is used.
- Dispose of laundry water where crops, grazing, ponds , and lakes would not be affected.
Deltamethrin is a contact, non-systemic insecticide which needs adequate volume of spray to ensure good coverage of target plants and insects.
A product of Bayer West Africa