Bormical is a liquid fertilizer that contains specially developed substances for better adhesion to the leaf surface, and prolonged action. This fertilizer is generally for increment in crop productivity as well as improvement of absorption.
Foliar fertilizers like Bormical can be very useful for increased optimum yield in crop production, especially during stressful environmental conditions. The foliar fertilizer uses well-researched technologies that are specifically designed to safely and effectively move nutrients through the cuticle using the polar pores.
Characteristics of Bormical Fertilizer:
- It consists of pure, fully-soluble nutrients only.
- The product is free of harmful compounds such as chloride, sodium, perchlorate, excessive sulfate, etc. that can jeopardize plant growth.
- It is also suitable for tank mixing (and fertigation) with a large variety of pesticides and other agrochemicals.
- Bormical contains a specially developed adjuvant for better adhesion to the leaf surface, improved absorption, and prolonged action.
- The product is free of harmful compounds such as chloride, sodium, excessive sulfate, etc. that can jeopardize plant growth.
Benefits of Using Bormical Fertilizer
- The product provides nitrate alongside the strength-building calcium.
- Prevent calcium deficiency from causing fruit dropping.
- Triggers a fast growth response and healthy growth.
- Provides soluble calcium which is essential in improving quality and shelf life as well as increasing the proportion of marketable produce.
- Promotes a good soil structure, a prerequisite for healthy rooting and higher yields.
- Bormical has the overall effectiveness of foliar fertilizer
- Bormical has the ability of nutrients to move into the leaves and be effectively utilized by the crop.
- It is also suitable for tank mixing with a large variety of pesticides and other agrochemicals.
Composition: It consists of pure, fully-soluble nutrients only of Amino acids, Calcium (nitrate), and Boron.
Package size: 500ml
NOTE: Bormical is a foliar-applied liquid fertilizer that repeats spraying to achieve an adequate dose.