Cocoboost (Foliar Fertilizer Complex)
Cocoboost is a liquid organic foliar fertilizer that is a highly concentrated suspension that contains Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Calcium, Magnesium, and chelated trace elements. It also contains EDTA chelated micronutrients essential for optimum crop yield and quality. Cocoboost nourishes cocoa pods and suppresses black pod disease. It Contains N, P, K in the ratio of 8.3-32-21.1.
Benefits of Foliar Application of Fertilizer
- Foliar application of liquid fertilizer is an effective method for quickly solving nutrient problems appearing in many plants.
- Since it is applied directly to plant leaves and absorbed through the plant’s stoma, foliar application of liquid fertilizer moves quickly through the plants’ leaves, blossoms, and fruit.
- Foliar feeding allows plants to absorb nutrients faster and also avoids many common problems that cause nutrients loss in the soil.
- Highly effective for micronutrients, though macronutrient support can also be provided through a foliar spray.
- It can make fruit grow larger, faster, and develop color sooner
- Prevents leaf chlorosis and stunted growth in row crops and encourages leaf growth and photosynthetic development.
- Consider also: Agriboom Liquid Organic Fertilizer and Boostract Organic Stimulant Fertilizer.