D.I. Grow Organic Foliar Fertilizer (Green | Red)
D.I Grow Organic Foliar Liquid Fertilizer (1 Litre) is a fertilizer with a high percentage of macronutrients such as Nitrogen, Phosphorous, Potassium and Magnesium and also Micronutrients such as Iron, Manganese, Copper, Zinc, Boron, Molybdenum and Humic Acid, so it is safe, effective, eco-friendly and increases farm output to the maximum.
D.I Grow Organic Foliar Liquid Fertilizer is formulated from rich macro and micronutrients, trace nutrients and humic acid, which helps the growth of various vegetables, fruits and flowers while improving the quality of soil and the nutrients in the soil.
Functions of D.I. Grow Organic Foliar Fertilizer
- D.I. Grow assists in plant growth.
- It improves fruit and leaf quality.
- D.I Grow increases the production of seeds and fruits.
- D.I Grow has micro-nutrients, which are essential in the formation of chlorophyll and many other enzyme functions important for reproductive growth, cell wall formation, calcium uptake, cell, and hormonal movement etc.
- D.I Grow also provides additional elements like Humic acid, which strengthens plant growth, assists in nutrient absorption and improves the quality of the soil.
- It controls the secretion of abscisic acid to prevent the shedding of buds and flowers.
- DI Grow stimulates flower blooming and prevents the premature dropping of flowers and fruits.
- It increases the quality and quantity of flowers and fruits.
- D.I. Grow stimulates bud formation.
- It prevents pre-harvest drop of flowers and fruit.
- Application of D.I. Grow enables resistance to diseases and insect damage.
- D.I Grow increases harvest from at least 15% to 300% for every ton.
- D.I Grow is non-poisonous and environmentally friendly.
- It stimulates root development and improves the overall nutrient utilization efficiency.
- The fertilizer greatly increases leaf size and prolongs productive growth.
- Increases the food accumulation (in the form of fruit or edible portion) from photosynthesis.
Benefits Of “DI Grow Green” In Animals
- Boost the immunity of animals and increase the time efficiency of nutrition for poultry.
It increases the appetite of animals thereby boosting their growth of the animals.
It also increases the nutritional and biological value of animal feeds.
Improves the quality and quantity of farm animals.
When DI Grow Green is given to a chicken, the yolk becomes richer in value and turns more yellow.
For Broilers, DI Grow allows them to grow faster bigger and heavier when feed is taken.
Characteristics of D.I. Grow Organic Foliar Fertilizer (Green | Red)
- Greatly increases cell division and elongation, producing a greener lusher.
Plants that translate into higher yields during fruit and flower production.
Contains chelated micro-nutrients and bio-stimulants, to help lessen or nullify minor deficiencies in plants.
Has a tremendous effect on seed germination, root development and the general growth of plant tissues and cells.
Increases the rate of photosynthesis in the leaves and stimulates nutrient absorption by plant roots.
Formulated to be compatible with pesticides and fungicides.
Environment-friendly: Does not react negatively to the environment.
Item Type: Liquid fertilizer
Presentation: DI. Grow – Green & Red D.I.
Package size: 1 Litre.
Application Methods and Use
- Mix D.I. Grow with water according to the instructions, and spray on the leaves and roots of the plant.
D.I. Grow can be used along with pesticides and fungicides.
Shake well before use.
To obtain a better result, use it in the morning and evening.
The application depends on the type of plants, growing conditions, environment, and weather.
Storage and Precautions
- Store in a suitable dry place
Do not store food and foodstuff.
Do not re-use empty sacks.
Harmful if it comes in contact with the skin or is swallowed.
Specification: D.I. Grow Organic Foliar Liquid Fertilizer (1 Litre)
Other Fertilizers available Micro Force Foliar Fertilizer (Amino Acid + Trace Elements), NPK 20:20:20+TE Fertilizer (Green Source Brand) -50kg
D.I Grow Red, D.I Grow Green