Larisa F1 Hybrid Tomato Seeds (East-West Seeds Brand) -5g
- 2%

Larisa F1 Hybrid Tomato Seeds (East-West Seeds Brand) -5g

Original price was: ₦16,500.Current price is: ₦16,200.

It is a Tomato hybrid F1 seed with medium to strong vigor that adapts well to warm and humid conditions. It is an indeterminate tomato seeds with large fruits and a flat round shape. It has a deep red colour fruit and very firm with a long lasting good shelf life. It is also greatly applicable for greenhouse production.

Product Features

  • Package size: 5g/pack
  • Quantity: 500 seeds per pack
  • Seed type: Indeterminate
  • Fruit weight: 180- 210g
  • Maturity: 80-85 days
  • Disease Resistance: High resistance to ToMV and Vd. Intermediate resistance to BW and TYLCV.
Larisa F1 Tomato Seeds (500g | pack)

Original price was: ₦16,500.Current price is: ₦16,200.

Add to cart
  Ask a Question
SKU: DI1652 Category: Tags: , , , , ,

Larisa F1 Hybrid Tomato has medium to strong vigour. It adapts well to warm and humid conditions. Fruits are flat round and large. Colour is deep red and fruits are very firm with good shelf life.

Health benefit of Larisa F1 Tomato Seeds

  • The water content of Larisa F1 Tomato is about 95%, with the other 5% being mainly carbohydrates and fiber.
  • Larisa F1 Tomato is a good source of vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C, potassium, vitamin K, vitamin B9 (folate).
  • Including Larisa F1 Tomato in the diet can help prevent cancer, maintain healthy blood pressure and reduce blood glucose level in people with diabetes.
  • Larisa F1 Tomato contains key carotenoids like lutein and lycopene. These can protect the eye from light-induced damage.
  • Larisa F1 Tomatoes are among the top ten fruits and vegetables for that contain low levels of pesticide residue.

How to plant and take care of your Larisa F1 Tomato Seeds

  • Water requirements: Keep soil consistently moist throughout the growing season.
  • Moisture is critical to prevent cracked fruits and blossom end rot.
  • Mulch soil to reduce water evaporation.

When to plant

  • The Larisa F1 Tomato Seeds can be planted in both seasons, to obtain the maximum result you can plant in greenhouse or first in a nursery and then transplant to an open field

Reasons to buy Larisa F1 Tomato Seeds

One of the main benefits that Larisa F1 Hybrid Tomato is that it provides improved disease resistance compared to other standard tomato plants.

  • They have improved resistance to common fungal diseases that can affect tomato plants such as verticillium and fusarium wilt.

These are some other handpicked Tomato varieties Cobra 26 F1Rio Grande, Sahara F1.

Customer reviews
0 ratings
5 Star
4 Star
3 Star
2 Star
1 Star

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Download Farmsquare's mobile app today. Join the fastest growing Agricultural Communnity in Nigeria today!!!!