Lucky White RD46 Radish Seeds -100g
Lucky white RD 46 radish seeds is a specially selected radish from CropPower. Lucky white RD46 is a round leave smooth stem radish variety. This variety has good adaptability in tropical climates and is easy to grow. It can be harvested after 34-45 days of planting. This radish variety produces quality edible roots and leaves that can be used in place of lettuce in salads and burgers.
Features of Lucky White RD 46
- Early maturing
- white and sweet radish
- Edible and highly palatable leaves
- Non-GMO seeds
Health Benefit of Radish
- Rich in antioxidants and minerals like calcium and potassium which help lower high blood pressure and risks of heart diseases.
- Contain chemical compounds like glucosinolate and isothiocyanate that can help regulate blood sugar levels and reduce the risk of diabetes.
- Radish and radish leaves may be used as a home remedy against jaundice
- Radishes are thought to act as a diuretic, cleanser, and disinfectant which may aid in relieving symptoms of kidney ailments.
- Raddish is rich in vitamin C, zinc, and some members of the vitamin-B family might prove to be good for the skin.
Tips for Planting Radish
- Do not plant your radish at the peak of the dry season when the weather is very hot as it may cause the radish to bolt.
- Do not plant radish under the shade because they will put all their energy into producing larger leaves.
- Add organic manure to the soil.
- If your soil is rich in organic manure, add an all-purpose fertilizer
- Sow seeds 4–6 weeks before the average date of the last rain
- Radish seeds should be planted directly in the garden so as not to disturb their roots.
- Seeds should be sown at a depth of ½ to 1 inch deep and 1 inch apart in rows 12 inches apart.
Consider also: Thema carrot seeds and Kuroda carrot seed.