Maize Sheller Machine
A Maize Sheller Machine (Gasoline Engine) is used to separate maize grains from Cobs. The machine consists of a cylinder, a concave assembly, and a blower unit. it is suitable for the shelling of all forms of maize varieties; local, composite, or hybrid. This sheller is designed to shell 800 to 1000kg per hour. It comes with an engine whose full petrol tank can last up to 3 days.
Advantages of this Maize Shelling Machine
- It works with a petrol engine whose full tank can last for three days.
- Possess good grain output of 800 to 1000kg per hour
- It has a good threshing hold.
- It is highly efficient and durable
- Improved and faster maize processing.
- It has an elimination rate of about 99%.
How to Care for Your Machine
1. Make sure you buy your machine from a reliable source same as your spare parts. In order to reduce production costs, many small manufacturers blindly use spare parts with low prices, which not only leads to low-quality sheller machines but also creates security risks.
2. When purchasing a corn sheller machine, check if the strength and design meet your requirements.
3. When using the maize sheller, make sure you use the right power supply to power the machine.
4. Spare parts cannot be rusted, so necessary maintenance must be conducted before use. Pay attention to the operation of the machine, and deal with the malfunction in time.
5. The corn sheller machine should be lubricated monthly and should not be used continuously for a long time.
This is the correct procedure for cleaning maize thresher.
1. The V-belt of the machine should be removed to clean debris, and should not be exposed to acid or alkali substances.
2. All parts should be opened to clean internal debris and dust to enable the machine to work properly.
3. Regularly clean the diesel filter, and oil filter regularly.
3. Clean the dust, corn husk, and other impurities inside and outside the maize shelling machine.
4. Clean the mud and straw of each driving belt and driving chain because it affects the balance of the wheel.
How to operate the Maize Sheller Machine
- Remove the foliage of the maize manually before loading it into the sheller.
- Feed the maize corn cob in between the cylinder and concave.
- The kernel is then removed by the action of the lugs.
- The lighter material and small piece of cob is removed by the blower.
- Collection of clean grains can then be done.
Consider also: Sunshine Splash Underground Pump and Lovol P5130 Tractor (130 HP)