Motorized Power Sprayer | 300L
A boom sprayer is the most common type of apparatus for applying herbicides in broadscale farming. A sprayer has many components, the most important being the nozzles, which split the herbicide into many small droplets that are projected through the air to the target. The nozzle is the only component of the sprayer that directly determines the effectiveness of spraying. All other components are necessary to position the nozzles and provide them with a continuous supply of herbicide at the correct pressure. Correct nozzle selection and operation are critical for successful spraying.
The 4 Wheel Portable type sprayer machine comes with a huge 160L tank. 6.5hp gasoline engine complete with 3 piston type sprayer pump ensures a powerful spray.
- 1. Easy to operate and high safety of power sprayer pump
- 2. Precise Machining Technique
- 3. Long Life of the Machine
- 4. Delicate and Beautiful Appearance Design
- 5. Broader Applicable Scope
- 6. Good quality and less malfunction.
- 1. Sanitizing– Pressure sprayers deliver excellent control when applying sanitizing chemicals in your home or workplace.
- 2. Pesticides – No one likes bugs, but you may be able to treat your premises yourself without the expense of a professional. Over-the-counter concentrate formulations are available for fleas, ticks, bed bugs, spiders, roaches, and many other pests. Pressure sprayers provide a controlled spray to treat specific, problem areas.
- 3. Cleaning– Pressure sprayers are great for common household and commercial cleaning uses. Sprayers help save time when used to clean decks, automobiles, boats, and other general cleaning jobs around the house.
- 4. Spraying Water– Sometimes you just need a portable water source – remember your pressure sprayer for times like this. Adjustable nozzles provide control dispensing the desired amount for the task at hand.
- 5. Livestock Applications– A pressure sprayer is a “go-to” tool for livestock areas. Great for fly spray, peroxide, show sheen, and betadine applications
100Litres, 200Litres, 500Litres