Nuzuka F1 Cabbage Seeds (East-West Brand)
Nuzuka F1 Cabbage (East-West Seeds) is a popular hybrid cabbage species that is a high-yielding variety, resistant to adverse weather conditions, and has high immunity. It has a pleasant taste, attractive appearance, disease resistance, withstands various temperature extremes, storable for a long time, and does not require a large amount of fertilizer.
Product Description of Nuzuka F1 Cabbage (East-West Seeds)
- High-quality seeds by East-West Seeds Thailand
- Famous F1 Cabbage 757
- Repack: 20 seeds
- Heavy Head: 5-3Kg; 1.5-3
- More Erect Plant Type, Higher Planting Density
- Flat Head
- Growth: uniform growth
- Shape: Excellent round compact head.
- Tolerance: Transports well.
- Maturity: 80 days.
- Packaging: Sachets
- Class: Treated Hybrid seeds
Health Benefit of Nuzuka F1 Cabbage (East-West Seeds)
- Cabbage is a low-calorie vegetable that is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- It Reduces inflammation because of the powerful antioxidants it contains.
- It contains vitamin C which is a potent antioxidant providing about 85% of the RDI per cup (89 grams).
- Contains insoluble fiber, which keeps the digestive system healthy by providing fuel for friendly bacteria and promoting regular bowel movements.
- Reduces the risk of heart disease because of the powerful pigments called anthocyanins contained in it.
- Lowers high blood pressure level because it contains potassium which helps to keep blood pressure within a healthy range.
- Cabbage is a good source of soluble fiber and plant sterols. These substances have been shown to reduce LDL cholesterol.
- Critical for blood clotting because of the presence of Vitamin K
- Cabbage is a versatile veggie that is easy to incorporate into the diet. Used to make many different dishes, including salads, stews, soups, slaws, and sauerkraut.
How to Plant Nuzuka F1 Cabbage
The seedling method
Plant seedlings in a well-lit area and monitor the fertility of the soil. The best option is to plant cabbage in the garden where beans or potatoes are used to grow. The soil structure should be lumpy and shallow. Care must be taken to monitor humidity and the distance between the rows should be 70 cm.
- Water the plant every 4-5 days but in very hot weather water every 2 days.
- Pour water directly under the root so that it does not fall on the leaves.
- Loosen the soil after watering, so that the plants can better absorb moisture and useful trace elements.
More Cabbage Seeds you can consider Cabbage Seeds (Conquistador F1) 50g, Hybrid Cabbage Seeds F1 (Continental seeds)