Poultry Transport Crates are made of high-density, lightweight, durable plastic poultry transport crates. Will hold up to 8 (5-7 Lb) birds. The product possesses a sturdy access door that is used to add and remove poultry from the crate. It also features a slide-latch system to restrict the opening of the crates/escape of caged birds. An open grid design used to construct the bottom, sides, and top provide ventilation during transport.
Poultry transfer transport crate makes your life easier, saving you time, stress, and worry. The greatest advantage of this sturdy, hard-wearing plastic poultry crate is that it offers easy access. Owners of pets and livestock don’t just have to think about feed and water bowls, but also about transportation. It is almost unavoidable that animals, birds, or poultry must be transported somewhere – such as to the vet, to a trader, to a client, or to an event. In some ways, cages fail in their purpose. However, transportation crates offer various advantages. It features a high-capacity handling design to ease transport, without compromising on safety.
The poultry transfer crate is durable, hygienic, and economical for the transport of poultry to markets, farms, etc. These poultry transfer chicken crates are maintenance-free and will not corrode like metal cages due to smooth, easy-to-clean surfaces that will resist stringent detergents, disinfectants or poultry waste.
Its sturdy access door is used to add and remove poultry from the crate. It also features a slide-latch system to restrict the opening of the crates/escape of caged birds. An open grid design used to construct the bottom, sides, and top provide ventilation during transport.
Recommended Crate Capacity
The number of birds transported could vary according to location, climate, and size of crate or container. However, an approximate capacity of 20 – 25 adult birds per crate is recommended (this depends on the average size).
•Smooth and round surfaces minimize bruises and broken wings, preventing injuries during the coop handling;
•The spring latch keeps birds safely locked in the coop;
•Transport Crate For Poultry comes with a special design that guarantees maximum ventilation, quicker and easier cleaning;
• It has a perfect interlocking that reduces the danger of load shifting;
•The product features a UV stabilizer which reduces aging due to solar rays.
•Very simple to assemble: push fit-self locking;
•No equipment needed. A simple pressure assures the complete assembly of the coops;
•HD polyethylene UV stabilized
Benefits of Poultry Transport Crates
- Transport crate for poultry allows higher stocking densities even where there is low floor space. You could double or triple the capacity of your pen with the help of cages. Furthermore, if you are interested in increasing or extending your flock size without constructing new pen houses, then getting cages is the best solution.
- Birds can be provided with clean, freshwater through nipple drinkers, thus preventing contamination and wastage of water with the use of our transport crate.
- There is usually a lower need for labor when a transport crate system is adopted.
- Crates can be comfortably stacked on each other.
- The crates can be washed and disinfected for another transport cycle.
- Our transport crate for poultry is designed to allow more air to circulate, thus reducing stress-related damage to the birds.
Care and Maintenance of Transport crate for Poultry
Do not do the following:
- Carry poultry by their head, neck, wings, or tail.
- Transport birds in bags.
- Transport birds with their legs tied.
- Transport birds in the trunk of a car.
- Mix mature males or different species of poultry in a single crate or cage during transport.
Check out more products on Farmsqaure