Roundup Turbo Herbicide -1L
Roundup Turbo is a concentrated formulation of glyphosate that is designed to provide rapid and effective control of weeds and other vegetation. It is often used for large-scale weed control in fields and pastures, as well as for spot treatments in residential and commercial landscaping.
It is a brand of herbicide that contains glyphosate as its active ingredient. Glyphosate is a broad-spectrum herbicide that is effective against many types of weeds, grasses, and other plants. It is used primarily in agriculture, forestry, and landscaping to control unwanted vegetation.
Mode of action: Contact
When glyphosate is applied to plants, it is absorbed through the leaves and travels to the growing points, where it interferes with the shikimate pathway, preventing the plant from producing these essential amino acids.
As a result, the plant is unable to grow and eventually dies. Glyphosate is a non-selective herbicide, meaning it will affect all plants it comes in contact with, not just the target weeds. However, the effects are temporary and do not persist in the soil or affect future plant growth once the herbicide has dissipated.
Glyphosate is also absorbed by the root system of some plants and can be translocated throughout the plant, which can be useful for controlling perennial weeds or plants that have deep root systems.
Target Plant: As a non-selective herbicide, Roundup Turbo can potentially harm any plant it comes into contact with, not just the target weeds. Roundup Turbo can be effective against a wide range of weeds and other unwanted vegetation
In general, Roundup Turbo can be used to control a variety of annual and perennial weeds, as well as woody vegetation and brush. It can also be used for spot treatments in residential and commercial landscaping, such as along fence lines, sidewalks, and driveways.
The direction of use
It is important to carefully follow the manufacturer’s instructions when using Roundup Turbo or any other glyphosate-containing herbicide. Here are some general directions for using Roundup Turbo:
- Choose a dry, calm day for application. Do not apply the herbicide if rain is expected within 6-8 hours of application.
- Mix the herbicide with water according to the instructions on the label. Roundup Turbo is a concentrated formulation and needs to be diluted before use.
- Use a sprayer to apply the herbicide evenly to the target weeds or vegetation. Avoid spraying on desirable plants as glyphosate is non-selective and can harm them.
- Apply enough herbicide to completely cover the leaves of the target plants, but avoid excessive runoff.
- Wait for the recommended amount of time (usually several hours) for the herbicide to take effect before watering the area or disturbing the treated vegetation.
- Clean the sprayer and any other equipment thoroughly after use, and store the herbicide safely and out of reach of children and pets.
Always wear appropriate personal protective equipment, such as gloves, long sleeves, and goggles, when handling and applying Roundup Turbo. Additionally, it is important to be aware of any local regulations or restrictions on the use of glyphosate-containing herbicides in your area.
Application rate of roundup turbo herbicide
The application rate of Roundup Turbo may vary depending on the target weeds or vegetation and the specific conditions of the application site. It is important to carefully read and follow the instructions on the product label for the specific application rate recommended for your situation.
As a general guideline, Roundup Turbo is typically applied at a rate of 1 to 2 quarts of herbicide per acre of land. The herbicide is mixed with water according to the label instructions and applied with a sprayer, ensuring complete coverage of the target plants while avoiding excessive runoff.
It is important to apply the herbicide at the recommended rate, as using too little may not be effective in controlling the target plants, while using too much may waste product and potentially harm desirable plants or contaminate the environment.
You can also check Roundup 360