Royasate Herbicide/ Glyphosate ISA 46 SL
Royasate Herbicide/ Glyphosate ISA 46 SL by Royagric, is a non-selective and systemic herbicide for the control of Weeds. It effectively controls annual weeds, perennial grasses, broadleaf weeds, aquatic weeds, and shrubs. Royasate is applied to the foliage of the plant where it is translocated throughout the plant. It leaves no residual effect on the soil because it is inactivated upon contact with soil.
- Isopropylamine salt of soluble liquid.
Advantages of Royasate Herbicide
- Faster detection and manifestations.Absolute long-term weed control rate.
- More continuity in a broader variety of environmental conditions.
- Less packaging, storage, and waste than for other types of herbicides.
- Symptoms grow faster allowing a reduction of the cultivation intervals.
- Royasate is compatible with a broad variety of other products.
Direction for Use Royasate Herbicide/ Glyphosate ISA 46 SL
- Apply the product on active growing weeds.
- Do not apply product if rain threatens within 4-6 hours.
- To control trees and shrubs apply product to freshly cut stumps with a paintbrush.
- Spray at a low pressure to give uniform and average droplets on the target weeds
- Apply at the rate of 6L/Ha.
Precautions for the Use Royasate Herbicide
- Avoid using the product when it is windy, as it can drift to nearby plants.
- Wear clothing that covers arms and legs.
- Use goggles, gloves, and a face mask to limit exposure.
- Do not touch the product or plants wet with it.
- Always wash up after mixing or spraying glyphosate.