Sticky Traps (Yellow & Blue)
Our Sticky Traps are two-sided, non-gridded yellow sticky traps that attracts aphids, thrips, leafminers, whiteflies and more. They are designed for use in gardens, nurseries, greenhouses or fields. Great for houseplants too. Wire hangers can also be used as stakes.
The Stick Trap is blue on one side, yellow on the other. Pest Wizard Blue & Yellow Card Traps are dual-duty traps and capture an array of pests using specific color wavelengths and MessyLess™ non-toxic adhesive that won’t stick to your fingers.
Features and Chracteristics:
- Colour: Yellow & Blue.
- Dimension: 11cm x 30cm.
- Material: Plastic.
- Each pack contains 4 rectangular traps and 8 hangers.
- Traps are weather resistant and measure 8 inches x 3.5 inches.
- The colors on this trap will attract a wide variety of insects, including, but not limited to insect pests like: leafminers, whitefly, leafhoppers, moths, and aphids.
For Potted Plants: Use a wire hanger as a stake to rise the bottom of the Sticky Strip a few inches above the plant.
For Staked or Tied Plants: Arrange the Sticky Strip so the top is slightly above the top of the plant canopy.
For Garden & Field Use: Use directly on the ground with the sticky side up, or for above ground trapping, hang with a string, or use the included wire hanger which can be used as a stake.
- You can hang the sticky traps on branches in trees and roses.
- The traps can be hung on stakes near vegetable row crops, shrubs and container plants as well.
- For Monitoring: Use 1 trap per 1,000 square feet.
- For Trapping: Use 1 trap per 20-50 square feet.
NB: Price above is for a pack of 10.