Atraforce Agricultural Herbicide is a Triazine compound used as pre-and early-post emergence herbicide for the control of annual weed in forestry, established grasses, maize, yam, sorghum, pineapple, and sugarcane.
Atrazine 80 % WP (wettable powder). Also available in liquid form at 50 % SC (Soluble liquid).
The active ingredient in Atraforce herbicide is Atrazine 50 % SC from the Triazine family.
Mode of action
Atraforce Agricultural Herbicide is a selective systemic, pre and early post-emergence herbicide for maize, sorghum, sugarcane, yam and pineapple.
Application of Atra Force Herbicide
- Mix the required quantity of Atraforce with clean water to form a smooth paste
- Pour the paste into the spray tank through a sieve.
- Add water and keep the mixture in continuous suspension by means of agitation.
- In general, use 100-200 litres of water per hectare
Dosage rate (kg/ha)
- Pineapple: 2.00-7.50
- Maize: 2.50-3.57
- Sorghum: 2.50-3.57
- Sugarcane: 2.50-5.00
- Yam: 1.50-3.00
Wear suitable protective gloves and face protection when handling. When using this agent, do not drink or smoke. Do not apply where the root of non-target plants can absorb the chemical. Avoid contaminating water supplies. Wash powder from skin and eyes immediately. Keep away from food, drinks and animal feedstuff. Keep out of the reach of children.
The withholding period is 28 days.
- Store in a suitable dry place
- Do not store near food and foodstuff
- Do not re-use empty sacks
- Harmful if it comes in contact with the skin or swallowed.
Check this other Atraforce Herbicide.