DAP Fertilizer (IPL Brand) -50kg
DAP stands for diammonium phosphate, made up of both ammonium and phosphate. The phosphorus is present as monoammonium phosphate and diammonium phosphate. This provides a readily available source of phosphorus for rapid nutrient uptake.
The analysis is 18-46-0, containing:
- 18% nitrogen
- 46% P2O5 phosphate
- -0% potassium
DAP Fertilizer (IPL Brand) -50kg is an excellent source of plant nutrition, it has the ability to dissolve quickly in soil to release plant-available phosphate and ammonium.
It’s made from two common constituents in the fertilizer industry, and its relatively high nutrient content and excellent physical properties make it a popular choice in farming.
It can be applied during tilling and during sowing, as well as for pre-sowing cultivation. Dissolving in soil, provides temporary alkalization of pH of the soil solution around the fertilizer granule, thus stimulating better uptake of phosphorus from the fertilizers on acid soils. When applied as plant food, it temporarily increases the soil pH, but over the long term, the treated ground becomes more acidic than before upon nitrification of the ammonium.
The high phosphorus content makes D.A.P ideal for stimulating root growth, flowering, and fruiting. It is an excellent starter fertilizer for crops with high phosphorus demands like maize, millet, rice, potatoes, and vegetables.
Advantages of DAP Fertilizer
- The product dissolves Quickly in soil.
- IPL DAP fertilizer is a cost-effective source of nitrogen because of the low cost of nitrogen present in it.
- The free ammonium present in DAP fertilizer gives a higher PH reaction immediately around the granules.
- The high-quality plant is produced when IPL DAP fertilizer is used.
- The product is a high-analysis source of phosphate.
- It ensures good root system growth.
- DAP fertilizer is compatible with all soils
- Provides readily available phosphorus for fast crop uptake
- Promotes vigorous root growth and plant development
- Encourages blooming, fruiting, and seed production
- Can be used as a starter fertilizer to support young plants
- Contains nitrogen for balanced plant nutrition
- The granular form is easy to apply evenly
How to Apply IPL DAP Fertilizer
IPL D.A.P fertilizer can be broadcast spread before planting and incorporated into the soil. It is also safe to apply directly on seeds in the furrow at planting time.
- Use soil tests to determine the right application rate
- Spread evenly and incorporate to 4-6 inches depth
- May also side-dress growing crops by banding alongside rows
- Ideal for pre-plant and starter fertilizer uses
- Always follow label directions carefully
More at www.farmsquare.com