Efia F1 Hybrid Habanero Hot Pepper Seeds
Efia F1 hybrid hot pepper from East-West Seeds company is a highly nutritious product with an attractive aromatic taste. The seeds are packed in 10-gram packs. They are very productive with strong plant vigour and high fruit set. Efia F1 is the typical Hanabero pepper (also called “Rodo” by the Yorubas).
Product features of Efia F1 hybrid pepper Seeds
- Origin: East-West Seed International, Thailand
- Variety: Efia F1
- Plant vigour: Moderate
- Immature colour: Green
- Mature colour: Dark red
- Wall thickness: Thick
- Pungency/aroma: Highly pungent with a strong aromatic taste.
- Intermediate resistance: Tm and Cmv (Tobacco and Cucumber Mosaic Virus)
- Seed pack: 5 gm pack.
Health benefit of this pepper Seeds
- Digestive system: Hot peppers contain some substances that are essential against ulcers. They also serve as anti-irritants to the alimentary tract.
- Hot peppers contain trace amounts of antioxidants and other chemicals that reduce digestive issues such as, healing an upset stomach, curing diarrhoea and acting as a natural remedy for cramps.
- Healthy heart: It also improves the circulatory system and prevents heart disease by lowering blood serum cholesterol, reducing lipid deposits.
- Consumption of hot peppers can also lead to dilatation of blood vessels to aid in blood flow.
- Reduction of cancer risks: Capsaicin in red hot peppers is both anti-inflammatory and antioxidant allowing hot peppers to fight cancers.
- Research also shows that the consumption of large quantities of peppers is effective against breast, pancreatic and bladder cancers.
- Prevention of bad breath: They can serve as a disinfectant to the air you breathe out, improving breath odour.
- Hot peppers can also mitigate migraines, significantly lessening body pains.
- Improvement of metabolism and promotion of weight loss.
Seasons the Efia F1 hybrid pepper Seeds can be cultivated
- This hybrid pepper seed can be planted in all seasons
- How to grow Efia F1 Hybrid Habanero Hot Pepper Seeds: Peppers can be seeded in the garden or transplanted out 2 to 3 … Start pepper seed indoors 7 to 10 weeks before the date you intend to set.
- Check out more of our Pepper seeds here.