water soluble sulfur
Application of Product
This fertilizer can be applied as a solution to the root zone or as a foliar application. For backpack or handheld sprayers, use at the rate of 4 teaspoons per 16l knapsack sprayer.
Fertigation is the injection of fertilizers used for soil amendments, water amendments, and other water-soluble products into an irrigation system. It is practiced extensively in commercial agriculture and horticulture. Fertigation is used to add additional nutrients or to correct nutrient deficiencies in nutrient-deficient plants. It is usually practiced on high-value crops such as vegetables, turf, fruit trees, and ornaments.
- Protect this foliar fertilizer from frost, light, and moisture.
- Store loose goods inside a building and not in outdoor areas. Keep doors closed and cover heaped materials.
- The product has a tendency to attract moisture, protect it from rain and standing water.
- Do not stack more than two pallets on top of each other. Only store in the original packaging. Products should be used up as quickly as possible once opened.
Uses of Agrovert 30:10:10 fertilizer
- Increases yield and shelf life of the produce.
- It helps increases the plant’s resistance to cold and drought. It is recommended that the fertilizer is used during the plant growth cycle.
- The product is fast and completely water-soluble.
- The fertilizer is compatible with common pesticides.
More Agrovert product: Agrovert 20:20:20