Metal sprinkler head has a higher tensile strength and more elasticity than plastic which make it more resistant to bursting. Higher Chemical Resistance — Brass is more resistant to chemicals typically found in irrigation water and therefore less susceptible to failure due to cracking.
These Metal sprinkler head are comprised of top evaluation crude materials which make them strong and solid. We have decently tried these Metal sprinkler head before discharging them into the business for our customers. Our customers can profit these plastic water sprinklers at an exceptionally ordinary scope of costs.
Metal sprinkler head is a device used to irrigate agricultural crops, lawns, landscapes, golf courses, and other areas. They are also used for cooling and for the control of airborne dust. Sprinkler irrigation is the method of applying water in a controlled manner in way similar to rainfall. The water is distributed through a network that may consist of pumps, valves, pipes, and sprinklers.
Metal sprinkler head was designed with efficiency and sustainability in mind. The product delivers streams of water at a slow rate that soils can absorb, significantly reducing runoff. This application rate allows up to 30% less water use when compared to other types of sprinklers. This product will perform in harsh conditions with little to no maintenance.
Tips on how to choose the most suitable type of sprinkler
- Is your water pressure less than 40 PSI static? If so you should consider using sprays or rotary nozzles.
- Is the area long and narrow, between 12-28′ wide? Then you should look into rotary nozzles. They may also be appropriate for narrower areas, at the time I am writing this Hunter has introduced a “side-strip” rotator for 4 to 5 foot wide strips that are at least 12′ long. More combinations of widths will likely be introduced in coming years.
- Is the area you want to water greater than 30′ x 30′ in dimensions? If so, rotors may be the best solution.
- Is the edge of the area to be watered curved? If the edge has sharp curves (less than 20′ radius) then rotors with longer radii will have difficulty watering the edges without over-spraying them. This may not be an issue depending on what is beyond the edge. If the area beyond the edge should not get water on it you might want to consider a smaller rotary nozzle or spray-type sprinkler.
Benefits of using Metal sprinkler head
- Metal sprinkler head apply water more efficiently. The slow application rate allows water to gently soak into the soil with an even distribution of water throughout the irrigated area. This increased efficiency results in 30% less water use when compared to other types of sprinkler head.
- The product is made with the highest quality materials available.
- The sprinkler has a feature that keeps the sprinkler free from external debris, for extreme reliability.
- The product is a proven way to save money on both your water bill and your system installation.
Check out other quality agricultural input/products on Farmsquare Nig