Nyota F1 Tomato Seeds is an excellent determinate and hybrid tomato produced by Simlaw Seeds Company. It is with a perfect oval shape and wilt-tolerant variety.
Characteristics of Nyota F1 Tomato Seeds
- • Determinate variety
• Attractive firm oval-shaped fruits
• Vigorous and widely adaptable
• Resistant to Bacterial Wilt & TYLC
Resistances / Tolerances:
- High bacterial wilt tolerant
- Fusarium Wilt (Fol: 1,2)
- Verticillium Wilt (Vd & Va)
- Bacterial Spot
Health Benefits Of Tomato
Tomatoes are a versatile ingredient for food and diet, and when they’re perfectly ripe, they are exceptionally delicious.
- Better Eyesight
- Cell Growth
- Collagen Production
- Immune Support
- Reduce Blood Pressure
- Improve Digestion
- Reduced Cholesterol
- Reversed Smoking Damage
Growing Nyota F1 Tomato Seeds
‘Nyota F1″ thrives in sunny raised beds, containers, and vegetable plots.
- For container growth, use a loose potting mix enriched with organic materials and amended with water-retaining materials such as cocopeat
- Container plants typically require more frequent feeding, and watering and can be given a half-strength solution of fertilizer every week if needed.
- Once seedlings grow to about six inches tall, you can begin to harden them off in preparation for planting outdoors
- Transplant outdoors when nighttime temperatures no longer drop below 50°F.
- Calcium Salt to the planting hole helps with calcium uptake and aids in the prevention of future problems like blossom end rot.
- When planting, install cages or stakes for support to prevent root disturbance later on.
- Plants require between six and eight hours of full sunlight each day.
- At planting, pinch off the lowest two sets of branches and bury the stem close to the lowest remaining stems. This helps to promote more root growth.
- Pinch out suckers as they appear. Suckers are the small secondary branches that appear in the “V” between the main branches and the stem. Removing them directs energy into fruit production.
- Once flowers begin to set, feed every two weeks with a balanced fertilizer.
- Fruits typically ripen in 70 to 80 days.
Per 5g, Per 10g