NPK 20:20:20+TE Fertilizer
Green Source (NPK 20:20:20) Fertilizer promotes green foliage fast, thanks to a high percentage of ammonium, nitrogen, phosphorous, and potassium. Suitable for use on all flowers, vegetables, shrubs, trees, and houseplants. It encourages the formation of seed germination, and accelerates root formation and development, As a result, it provides good flowering and fruit formation, is highly efficient, and encourages the formation of high-quality products.
Specification of NPK 20:20:20+TE Fertilizer
- NPK Ratio: 20:20:20
- Nitrate Nitrogen by Weight: Max 4.75%
- Ammoniacal Nitrogen by Weight: Min 3.8%
- Urea Nitrogen by Weight: Max 12%
- Water Soluble Potash by Weight: Min 20.15%
- Both pre-emergent and post-emergent
Uses of NPK 20:20:20+TE Fertilizer
- Encourages the formation of seed germination.
- Accelerates root formation and development.
- Highly efficient and encourages the formation of high-quality products.
- Increases the plant’s resistance to cold and drought.
- The fertilizers are 100% soluble, containing all the three major plant nutrients.
Apply as a solution to the root zone or as a foliar application. For backpack or handheld sprayers, use at the rate of 4 teaspoons per 16l knapsack sprayer.
- Take 3 teaspoons NPK 20 20 20 Fertilizer.
- Add it in 5 Liters of Water.
- Mix the solution well.
- Add 1 cup per plant per week (or 3 weeks for small plants)
- Gradually increase the quantity and frequency.
- Start with a small quantity and increase based on response.
Our other fertilizers Yara Krista MAP Fertilizer (Monoammonium Phosphate), Agrovert NPK 30:10:10 Foliar Fertilizer -1kg