Ortiva Top Fungicide is a broad-spectrum systemic fungicide containing the active ingredients Azoxystrobin and Difenoconazole. It works by preventing spore germination and disrupting fungal growth and reproduction. Ortiva Top controls a wide range of debilitating fungal diseases in vegetables, fruits, cereals, and other crops.
Ortiva top pesticide is the green and anti-stress top choice fungicide from Syngenta to control fungi against diseases like powdery mildew, leaf spots & rusts in ornamental crops, peas & beans, etc. Therefore it is used to control crops against diseases to help increase quality crop production.
It is suitable for use in all kinds of vegetable crops like cucumber, carrot, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, celery, cucumber, eggplant, garlic, horseradish, leek, lettuce, melons, onion, as well as beans, etc.
- Broad spectrum control of major fungal diseases
- Systemic and protective activity for thorough disease control
- Excellent preventative and curative properties
- Increased plant greening and vigor
- Low toxicity to beneficial insects
- Easy-to-mix water dispersible granule formulation
- Ortiva top herbicide:
||Powdery mildew (Sphaerotheca pannosa)
||Powdery mildew, ascochyta leafspots
||Angular leaf spots, rust, anthracnose
PS: Always observe a re-entry interval of 12 hours.
Product active ingredient
Azoxystrobin 200 g/lt: Belongs to the strobilurin group. It inhibits spore germination at the early stages of fungal development. This confers excellent protection against invasion by fungal pathogens. It is also active against post-germination stages of the fungal life cycle and confers anti-sporulant activity. Treated crops often display physiological benefits, such as enhanced greening which boosts marketable yield
Difenoconazole 125 g/lt: Belongs to the triazole group. It is taken up by the plant and acts on the fungal pathogen during penetration and haustoria formation. It stops the development of the fungi by interfering with the biosynthesis of sterols in cell membranes. Although the mode of action permits protective and curative use, it is recommended to apply the product early enough to avoid irreversible crop damage and build-up of the disease.
How to Apply
- Use as a foliar spray or in-furrow application
- Apply as a preventative treatment before disease onset
- Reapply every 7-14 days depending on disease pressure
- Use a higher application rate for curative control when disease is present
- Ensure good spray coverage on foliage and fruit
When to Apply Ortiva top to various crops
- Tomatoes: The appearance of the first inflorescence until 70% of the fruit matured.
- Eggplant: The appearance of the first inflorescence until 70% of the fruit matured.
- Pepper: The appearance of the first inflorescence until 70% of the fruit has matured.
- Beans: Floral buttons until pastes reach 70% of normal size.
- Cabbage and Brussels sprouts: 2 true leaves to reach normal size.
- Cauliflower and broccoli: 2 true leaves and the appearance of the first individual flowers.
- Carrot, Pastrana, parsley, horseradish, radish, and celery: 2 true fungi to reach the normal size.
- Pumpkins and cucumber: the appearance of the first flowers and the maturity of the fruit.
- Salad: 6 true leaves to complete development.
- Melon/ green melon: from the first branch of the main stem to the maturity of the fruit.
- Leek: 6 true leaves to maturity.
- Strawberries and raspberries: The first open flowers (beginning to blossom) and until maturity, 2nd harvest.
- Directly sowing onion and onion, garlic: 6 true leaves and up to 50% of the fruit/bulb diameter.
- Green onions: 5 true leaves.
- Pea: Floral buttons until 70% of the pasta has reached the final size.
Advantages of using Ortiva top herbicide
- Ortiva top herbicide leaves stay green for longer.
- Photosynthesis is more efficient with the help of the product.
- Water stress tolerance is higher with product usage.
- Effective control of powdery mildew, rust, and leaf spot diseases.
- Excellent crop safety.
- Ortiva top herbicides are fully systemic & protect new growth.
Read more about other quality products at Farmsquare Nig