Relambda Insecticide (Lambda-cyhalothrin 2.5EC) 1 Litre
Relambda (Lambda-Cyhalothrin 2.5 EC) is a liquid insecticide known as synthetic pyrethroids. Synthetic pyrethroids are man-made insecticides created to mimic the chemical properties of the naturally occurring insecticide pyrethrum, which comes from the crushed petals of the Chrysanthemum flower. Lambda-cyhalothrin is preferred to Pyrethroids as an active ingredient because they are cost-effective and remain effective for longer periods of time.
Uses of Lambda-cyhalothrin 2.5 EC
It is highly effective in the control of a wide range of indoor and outdoor pests including termites, ticks, ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, flies, silverfish, scorpions, earwigs, bed bugs, wasps, and bees.
Mode of Action
Relambda (Lambda-cyhalothrin) kills by acting as a very strong poison to the insect’s central nervous system. The insect’s nerve cells become excited, upon poisoning leading to paralysis and eventual death. It begins its work on the insect immediately, upon contact or ingestion resulting in its fast knock-down and kill.
Type of Insect it Controls
Highly effective against aphids, Colorado beetles, thrips, Lepidoptera larvae, Coleoptera larvae, and adults in cereals, hops, ornamentals, potatoes, vegetables, cotton, and other crops.
Provides good control of insect-borne plant viruses, at 2-5 g/ha.
- Lambda-cyhalothrin can be applied alongside other pest control products while still maintaining its potency and effectiveness.
- Always read the product label before applying pesticides
- potentially harmful to people or pets if swallowed
- Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers, and animal food.
- Wear protective clothing while spraying.
- Wash hands and body after spraying.
- Avoid spraying in the direction of the wind.
- Do not eat drink or smoke while spraying.
Avoid contact with mouth, eyes, and skin
- Avoid inhalation of the spray mist
- Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and part of the body after spraying.
Other Insecticides to consider: Ampligo Agricultural Insecticide