ROSS 308 Day old Broilers chicks | Agrited Broiler Price Today
The Day Old Broilers Chick (Agrited Ross 308) package provides the best performance for the effective production of chickens that distributors, farmers, and customers need to succeed in the highly competitive market environment that exists now and in the future.
The day-old Broilers chick (Agrited ross 308) satisfies the demands of customers who require a bird that performs consistently well and has the versatility to meet a broad range of end product requirements. The Ross 308 breeder produces a high number of eggs combined with good hatchability to optimize chick cost in situations where broiler performance is important.
The Agrited Ross 308 is recognized globally as a broiler that will give consistent performance in the broiler house. Integrated and independent producers value their growth rate, feed efficiency, and robust performance.
Advantages of Ross 308
- Excellent live weight gain.
- The low cost of the finished meat.
- Large and strong legs.
- Excellent feed conversion on.
- White and large breasts.
- Remarkable figures for survival.
Which feed is best for broilers?
- How many will 100 broilers feed?
- How much is day old broiler in Nigeria today?
- What is the best breed of broiler in Nigeria?
- How much does a broiler house cost?
Here are some brief tips for profitably raising Ross 308 broiler chicks:
– Get chicks from a reputable hatchery like Farmsquare. Ross 308s have excellent feed conversion for fast growth.
– Brood chicks at 95°F for 1 week, then decrease 5° per week until 70°F. Provide clean bedding.
– Feed a high-protein broiler starter diet (22-24%) for 2 weeks, then switch to a 20% grower feed.
– Give chicks constant access to fresh water and feed. Space 1 square foot per bird in the brooder.
– At 2-3 weeks old, transfer to grow-out pen. Maintain a density of 1 square foot per bird.
– Ventilate coop well but avoid drafts. Broilers are prone to respiratory issues.
– Butcher broilers at 6-8 weeks when they reach 4-5 lbs dressed weight for premium market prices.
– Practice excellent biosecurity measures. Broilers have weaker immune systems than laying hens.
– Schedule hatches so you have a steady supply of broilers ready for processing.
– Work with local restaurants, grocers, and direct consumers to profitably market your humanely raised broilers.
As a bonus, you will get a medication schedule.
PLEASE NOTE: Booking/Payment for Day Old Chicks (DOCs) with Farmsquare is on Mondays and Thursdays before 11 a.m. This is because of the fluctuations in price and the best prices for DOCs are known on Mondays and Thursdays. Always WhatsApp/Call any of 07049089805, 08133974376, or 08135196537 for details.
For more information on Production techniques and management as a beginner Click here