Solito 320 EC herbicide is an early post-emergence herbicide for control of grasses, sedges, and broadleaf weeds in wet sown and transplanted rice. This herbicide prevent or eliminate weeds and thus replace or reduce manual and mechanical weeding.
As weeds compete with crops for sunlight, water and soil nutrients, Solito 320 EC can also prevent soil erosion and water loss. Herbicides control weeds very effectively even under the situations where manual and mechanical methods are not applicable. Manual or mechanical weeding is delayed in wet soil but herbicides could effectively be used for weed control.
Herbicidal weed control is much cheaper and gives three to four times much more net benefit than manual weed control. Thus weed control by herbicide has clear economic advantages over manual and mechanical weed control.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS OF SOLITO 320 EC
The active ingredient in Solito 320 EC includes Pretilachlor 320g/l and Pyribenzoxim 20g/l.
MODE OF APPLICATION
It should be applied at 6-10 days after seeding at 1-1.5 litre of product per hectare. Spray Solito 320 EC at 3−4 leaf stage of the weed.
HOW TO APPLY SOLITO 320 EC
- Always mix clean water with Solito 320 EC herbicide before application.
- Apply Solito 320 EC herbicide at a recommended rate.
- Refrain from using muddy water as this reduces herbicide efficacy.
- Ensure all equipment, such as spray tanks, booms, and nozzles are well-cleaned after every use.
- Always read and follow the instructions on the product label.
- Ensure that field conditions are suitable before application of Solito 320 EC (e.g. soil must be moist, saturated or with standing water).
- Use the recommended rate and dilution.
- Calibrate sprayer and make sure spray nozzles are functioning properly.
- Use flat-fan nozzle for better delivery and surface cover.
- Uniformly apply product in the field by maintaining proper pressure, walking speed, and sufficient swath overlap.
- When post-emergence herbicides are applied in moist or saturated soil, re-introduce water into the plots one day after application, and maintain desired water depth.
- Do not mix Solito 320 EC with other herbicides together unless recommended.
- Remember to wear proper protective equipment (i.e., gloves, breathing mask, goggles, and protective clothing) when spraying.
Similar products that you’ll also love: Lagon, Roundup, Paraquat.