Gamhar RZ F1 Hybrid Tomato (100 seeds)
Gamhar RZ F1 Hybrid Tomato (100 seeds) is an open field variety developed by Rijk Zwaan for the rainy season. So this is the right time to prepare your nursery or field with cheap and quality seeds.
Characteristics of Gamhar RZ F1 Hybrid Tomato (100 seeds)
- Short crop cycle, early fruit set.
- Short determinate plant.
- Open canopy.
- Very productive.
- Elongated, joint less fruit.
- Average fruit weight: 100-120.
- Maturity: Growing tomatoes from seed takes about six to eight weeks from sowing to transplanting.
- Tomatoes take 20 to 30 days to reach maturity from the time they first appear, and so expect your tomato plants to begin producing fruits 40 to 50 days after planting them in the ground.
- Soil pH should be 6.2 to 6.8.
- Need well-drained, nutrient-rich soil and u can get by mulching.
- High resistance against Tomato Mosaic Virus, Fusarium and Verticillium and Intermediate resistance against nematodes.
Nutritional benefit of Gamhar RZ F1 Hybrid Tomato
- Gamhar RZ F1 Hybrid Tomato contains the major dietary source of the antioxidant lycopene, which reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- They are also a great source of vitamin C, potassium, folate, and vitamin K.
- It contains Potassium an essential mineral, so helps prevent blood pressure and heart disease
- Calories: 18
- Water: 95%
- Protein: 0.9 grams
- Carbs: 3.9 grams
- Sugar: 2.6 grams
- Fiber: 1.2 grams
- Fat: 0.2 grams
How to grow Gamhar RZ F1 Hybrid Tomato
- Simply soak the Hybrid Tomato seeds in warm water the night before you’ll be planting them to soften the hull of the seeds and help the sprout break the seal. Tomato seeds do not usually need to be presoaked, but if you’ve had trouble with germination, it’s worth a try.
- To start Gamhar RZ F1 Hybrid Tomato, sow the seeds 1/4-inch deep in good potting-soil mix six to eight weeks before the harsh season.
- Keep the containers in a warm place at 70 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit until germination occurs and so you can move them into full sun near a south-facing window or, better yet, under grow lights.
We have more Tomato seeds Kilele F1 Tomato seeds, Larisa F1 Tomato seeds, Tomato Rio Grande seeds