Marvel F1 Sweet Pepper
Marvel F1 Sweet Pepper from East-West Seeds is fresh and moisture-free seeds with a deep blocky shape when mature. In a favourable growing condition, the sweet pepper has soft, smooth skin with an elongated shape.
Features of the Marvel F1 Pepper
- Package: Sachet
- Package size: 10g
- Type: Hybrid
- Shape: Blocky with thick wall
- Colour: Turns from green to red when mature
- Maturity: Early
- Texture: Soft and Smooth
- Resistance: Viruses such as pepper mottle virus
- Capacity: 10g
- Class: vegetables
- Item Condition: Fresh, Moisture free
Health benefit of Marvel F1 Sweet Pepper
- Peppers are rich in vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin E most B vitamins and vitamin B5. They also are very high in potassium, magnesium, iron and rich in calcium and phosphorus.
- It contains more than 200 per cent of your daily vitamin C intake. Besides being a powerful antioxidant, vitamin C helps the proper absorption of iron.
- Helps prevent anaemia because of the great source of vitamin B6 and folate it contains.
- Help support healthy night vision because of the high percentage of vitamin A which helps to support healthy eyesight, especially night vision it contains.
- They prevent nausea, nasal infections, cough because of the lycopene and several antioxidants in it.
Planting tips to note when planting the Marvel F1 Pepper Seeds
- Water should be in moderation: Pepper needs a moderate supply of water from the moment they sprout to the end of the season. However, there should be no cause to waterlog as the roots of the plant cannot withstand it as they grow. The soil must drain well and still retain enough moisture to sustain the plants.
- Do not at any point over-fertilize: Over fertilization tends to make the pepper plants develop lush foliage at the expense of proper fruit production. This is not ideal and should not be encouraged. Peppers are light feeders, typically, if you use the 5-10-10 fertilizer in the soil until transplanting, that is appropriate. When flowering starts, you can also dress the plants with a light sprinkling of N P K 5-10-10, just to give them a boost if needed. However, when it out passes this and become excess, it does no good.
More Seeds Efia F1 Habanero Sweet Pepper, Jupiter Sweet Pepper