Eco Neem oil is a botanical insecticide made from the seeds of the neem tree, it is a natural and effective way to control various insect pests on plants.
Eco Neem oil works by disrupting the insect’s hormones, making it difficult for them to grow, reproduce, and molt. It also has a repellent effect, making insects less likely to feed on treated plants.
Azadirachtin, the active ingredient present is a broad-spectrum botanical insecticide, fungicide; It is extracted from a Neem tree to be used for multi-agricultural purposes. Azadirachtin is an organic insecticide, acaricide, and nematicide that disrupts insect molting.
Active Ingredient: Azadirachtin 0.03%EC
Benefit of Use
Eco neem oil affects a wide range of pests such as white flies, leaf miners, hoppers, caterpillars, thrips, aphids, mites, scales, psyllids, nematodes, etc.
Eco neem is a fungicide applied to control a wide range of fungal diseases such as powdery mildew or leaf spots in many crops.
Directions of use
- Mix Eco Neem oil with water in a spray bottle. The recommended ratio is 10 milliliters of Eco Neem oil per 5 liters of water. (This is subjective to the range of desired applications.)
- Add a small amount of liquid soap to the mixture. This will help the oil and water to mix together and will also help the spray adhere to the leaves of the plant.
- Shake the spray bottle well to mix the ingredients together.
- Apply the spray to the affected plants, making sure to get both the upper and lower surfaces of the leaves.
- Apply the spray early in the morning or late in the evening, when the sun is not as strong.
- Reapply the spray every 7-10 days, or as needed.
- Eco Neem oil is safe to use around pets, people, and beneficial insects. However, it is essential to avoid getting the spray in your eyes or mouth.
- If you do get the spray in your eyes, flush them with water immediately.
- Store Eco Neem oil in a cool, dark place.
- Do not store the oil in direct sunlight.
- Keep the oil out of the reach of children and pets.
Functions of each chemical present
- Azadirachtin: This is a natural compound that works by disrupting the insect’s hormones, this can prevent insects from molting, reproducing, and feeding, which eventually leads to their death.
- Melanoidins: Melanoidins are compounds that are produced when neem oil is heated, they have a repellent and insecticidal effect, and they are thought to work by interfering with the insect’s ability to digest food.
- Triterpenoids: They have a repellent and insecticidal effect, and they are thought to work by disrupting the insect’s nervous system.
- Saponins: Saponins are foaming compounds found in many plants, they can be used to suffocate insects and have a repellent effect.
See Also Neem Oil Organic Fertilizer.