Soil Force Herbicide is a broad-spectrum herbicide that can be used to control annual and perennial grasses in a wide range of crops, including vegetables, fruits, nuts, and cotton. It is a pre-emergent and post-emergent herbicide, meaning that it can be applied before or after weeds have emerged.
To apply Soil Force pre-emergent, spray the soil surface after planting the crop but before weeds have emerged. The recommended rate is 1-2 liters per hectare.
To apply Soil Force, spray the weeds when they are actively growing and have at least 3-6 leaves. The recommended rate is 1-2 liters per hectare.
Instructions for use
- Ensure that the sprayer is well-calibrated before use.
- Shake the container before use.
- Half-fill the sprayer with clean water and add the recommended quantity of Soil Force Herbicide.
- Top up the sprayer with water and mix well.
- Spray the soil or weeds evenly, taking care to avoid drift to other crops or desirable vegetation.
- Clean the sprayer thoroughly after use.
Soil Force is a safe and effective herbicide when used according to the label directions. However, it is important to follow all safety precautions when handling and applying herbicides.
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE), including gloves, goggles, and a long-sleeved shirt and pants.
- Mix and apply herbicides in a well-ventilated area.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke while handling or applying herbicides.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling or applying herbicides.
- Soil Force is most effective when applied to moist soil.
- Do not apply Soil Force in windy conditions to avoid drift.
- Do not apply Soil Force Herbicide to crops that are under stress, such as due to drought or heat.
- Soil Force Herbicide is not compatible with all herbicides. Always read the label carefully before mixing or applying pesticides.
Features of the Product