Kazinga RZ F1(90 – 205 | 1000 seeds)
Kazinga RZ F1 (90 – 205 | 1000 seeds) seeds have been treated with bio-stimulants which confer: increased germination, increased root development, increased vegetative growth, increased fruit quality (shape, weight, colour), increased resistance to climate stress, and advanced ripening.
Features of Kazinga RZ F1
- African eggplant
- Oval shape
- Attractive white cream colour
- Early and high yield potential
- Good shelf life
- Sweet Taste
- Strength: Firm
- Colour: white cream
Health Benefit of Kazinga RZ F1 Eggplant
- Eggplants are rich in fibre and antioxidants, a serving of eggplant can provide at least 5% of a person’s daily requirement of fibre, copper, manganese, B-6, and thiamine. It also contains other vitamins and minerals. In addition, eggplants are a source of phenolic compounds that act as antioxidants.
- The fibre, potassium, vitamin C, vitamin B-6, and antioxidants in eggplants all support heart health.
- Eating eggplant helps reduce inflammatory markers that increase the risk of heart disease.
- Eggplant contains fibre, and this may benefit cholesterol levels. A cup of cooked eggplant cubes, weighing 96 grams (g), contains around 2.4 g of fibre.
- Eating of eggplant decreases levels of low-density lipoprotein, or “bad,” cholesterol and reduces the risk of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease because of the chlorogenic acid which is a primary antioxidant present in it.
- The polyphenol in eggplant helps protect the body from cancer. Anthocyanins and chlorogenic acid protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. In the long term, this may help prevent tumour growth and the spread of cancer cells.
- Eggplants contain fibre and are low in calories, they can contribute to a healthful, low-calorie diet.
How to Grow Eggplant
- When planting your garden egg, it is advisable that you do it in the morning. You plant two garden egg seeds in a hole or just spread them on the farmland and thin later. Nurture them on the nursery first, still plant two garden egg seeds in a hole on the nursery tray.
- Clear the land of stump, grasses and debris, the best soil for garden egg farming is sandy loam. Mixed your organic manure with the soil while preparing the land, the soil should be loosened to allow the roots to penetrate well into the soil. You can mix the organic manure a month before planting.
Other seeds Kibibi F1 Eggplant
Here’s A Complete Guide On Growing Eggplant by Happy DIY Home.