Chicken cutting machine is used to cut fresh and frozen poultry meat and other meat like duck, goose, turkey, etc into blocks. The cutting thickness is adjustable to meet your different needs. This chicken chopper machine has high efficiency and will not produce meat mince. It is a cost-efficient equipment in poultry processing.
Chicken cutting machines are an essential tool for any business that sells chicken products. They can help you to quickly and easily process whole chickens into individual parts, such as breasts, thighs, wings, and drumsticks. This can save you a lot of time and effort, especially if you are processing a large volume of chicken on a regular basis.
Benefits of Using a Chicken Cutter
- Speed: A chicken-cutter can cut up a whole chicken in a matter of seconds, saving you a lot of time and effort.
- Consistency: A chicken cutting machine will produce evenly sized and shaped chicken pieces, which can improve the presentation of your products.
- Safety: A chicken cutting machine can help to reduce the risk of accidents, such as cuts and burns, which can occur when cutting chicken manually.
Types of Chicken Cutting Machines
There are two main types: manual and automatic.
- Manual chicken cutting machines are less expensive than automatic machines, but they require more effort to operate. You will need to manually feed the chicken into the machine and operate the cutting blades.
- Automatic chicken cutting machines are more expensive than manual machines, but they are also much faster and easier to use. Simply load the chicken into the machine and it will automatically cut it up into the desired pieces.
When choosing a chicken-cutting machine, there are a few factors to consider:
- The volume of chicken you process: If you process a large volume of chicken on a regular basis, you will need a machine that is powerful and durable enough to handle the load.
- The type of chicken you process: If you process a variety of different types of chicken, such as whole chickens, chickens without heads or feet, or chickens that have already been plucked, you will need a machine that is versatile enough to handle all of your needs.
- Your budget: Chicken cutting machines can range in price from a few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars. It is important to choose a machine that fits your budget and your needs.
Applications of Automatic Chicken cutting machine
Chicken cube cutting machine can cut fresh chicken meat, frozen chicken meat, whole chicken, and chicken thigh. Etc.
This poultry cutting machine can also cut duck meat, goose meat, fish, ribs, frozen pork, frozen mutton, chilled beef, frozen pork ribs, and frozen pork trotter. Etc.
The automatic chicken-cutting machine is suitable for large, medium, and small meat processing plants, school canteens, slaughterhouses, large supermarkets, restaurants, etc.
Features of the meat cutter
- Highly designed and articulated parts and motors are indicated for cutting meat into smaller parts and bits.
- Easy to install and operate (high demand in the poultry and meat processing industry).
- High-efficiency rotor blades with safeguarding.
- Adjustable pad for reducing vibration and stability of the machine during utilization.
- Can be adapted for tabletops, benches, and floor use.